ITS Hadoop Developer is designed for IT professionals who need to create big data applications and analyze big data. After completion of course, students will be proficient to develop big data applications using YARN, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop and Oozie.
- Introduction to Hadoop 2.0 and Hortonworks Platform
- HDFS Architecture
- Installation Prerequisites and Planning
- Configuring Hadoop
- Ensuring Data Integrity
- HDFS NFS Gateway
- YARN Architecture and MapReduce
- Job Schedulers
- Enterprise Data Movement
- HDFS Web Services
- Hive Administration
- Transferring Data with Sqoop
- Monitoring HDP2 Services
- Commissioning and Decommissioning Nodes
- Backup and Recovery
- Rack Awareness and Topology
- NameNode HA
- Securing HDP
Environment to learn:
Below points are recommended for course to get maximum output. If you have questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Minimum 4 core processor.
- 8 GB RAM minimum but recommended 16 GB.
- VM Player latest version installed.
- Windows operating system 7 (home/home premium/enterprise) highly recommended. Windows 8 operating system is also fine.
Skills (Optional but nice to have):
Below points are nice to have and not mandatory to attend course. ITS training team encourage to have one on one session with trainer to get you equipped with required skills. (You can connect with our trainers before enrolling into course).
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of Database systems
- nowledge of Clusters
- Knowledge of Java
After completion of course, students can aim at Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Data Analyst, HBase Developer, YARN Developer, Hadoop ETL Developer, Hadoop Reporting Developer, HBase Data Analyst.
Note that above job positions are just examples and it would change according to hiring companies’ requirement.